Three Years Later, We Have The Receipts
Some fascinating news on the corrupt Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) front:
The Durham Report
A Quick Analysis
Special Counsel John Durham’s investigation – an inquiry into government corruption, lies to secret courts, the weaponization of the US intelligence apparatus, the FBI’s attempt to take down a sitting president – has concluded.
- “The FBI discounted or willfully ignored material information that did not support the narrative of a collusive relationship between Trump and Russia.”
- Crossfire Hurricane “was opened as a full investigation without [the FBI] ever having spoken to the persons who provided that information.” Days after it was opened, Peter Strzok was telling a London FBI employee that “there’s nothing to this.”
- Internal FBI communications discussing the Crossfire Hurricane during its early stages: it’s “thin” and “it sucks”.
- British Intelligence pushed back on Mueller requests for assistance: “[a British Intelligence person] basically said there was no [expletive] way in hell they were going to do it.”
- Durham documents TWO investigations into Hillary Clinton – one involving the Clinton Foundation and one involving illegal foreign contributions to Clinton’s Campaign.
- In one Clinton Campaign investigation, an FBI confidential human source (CHS) had offered an illegal foreign contribution to the campaign through an intermediary. The Clinton Campaign was “okay with it” and “were fully aware”. The CHS offered the FBI a copy of the credit card charge; the FBI never got receipts. In fact, the FBI handling agent told the CHS “to stay away from all events relating to Clinton’s campaign.”
- The CIA had direct knowledge of the Clinton plan (“Clinton Plan”) to vilify Trump by linking him to Putin and Russia. On August 3, 2016, CIA Director John Brennon met with President Obama, VP Biden, and other senior Administration officials, including but not limited to Attorney General Loretta Lynch and FBI Director James Comey. At that meeting, Brennan informed them of the Clinton Plan:
- In September 2016, the CIA sent the FBI this information on the Clinton Plan to link Trump and Russia:
- Somehow, the FBI did nothing to vet or investigate the Clinton Plan – even though they were using parts of the Clinton Plan (the Steele Reports) – to investigate the Trump Campaign. Durham writes: “No FBI personnel who were interviewed by the Office recalled Crossfire Hurricane personnel taking any action to vet the Clinton Plan intelligence.”
And those are just some of the cliff notes. Go check out the rest. Or, for a more comprehensive review, click here.
You may also find the actual Durham Report here.
You know it is bad when the last bullet point in the table of contents is “possible FBI reform”.
They really are a political hit squad. A hit squad that is directly working alongside the CIA—another completely unaccountable American deep state institution.
This was the FBI response to the release of the report:
FBI Responds To Durham Report, Acknowledges ‘Missteps’
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) responded to Special Counsel John Durham’s report on Monday by acknowledging mistakes in its 2016-2017 investigation of the Trump campaign and noting that the agency had rolled out reforms in response to the mistakes.
“The conduct in 2016 and 2017 that Special Counsel Durham examined was the reason that current FBI leadership already implemented dozens of corrective actions, which have now been in place for some time,” the FBI wrote in a statement published hours after the Department of Justice (DOJ) published the Durham report (pdf) on its website on Monday.
“Had those reforms been in place in 2016, the missteps identified in the report could have been prevented.”
“This report reinforces the importance of ensuring the FBI continues to do its work with the rigor, objectivity, and professionalism the American people deserve and rightly expect,” the FBI wrote in acknowledging the findings of Durham’s report.
In his report, the special counsel found flaws in the FBI’s decision to surveil the Trump campaign ahead of the 2016 presidential election, from July 2016 to May 2017, in an investigation codenamed Crossfire Hurricane over alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian entities.
Durham indicated that what caused the FBI to break its own rules in pursuing this unjustified surveillance included agency personnel’s confirmation bias against then-Republican candidate Donald Trump, over-reliance on information provided by Trump’s political opponents, and a lack of attention to accuracy and completeness in pursuing surveillance measures.
Durham recommended that the FBI can take potential reforms to improve sourcing practices, and put checks and balances on potential bias in agency personnel.
In response to a press inquiry, the FBI sent to The Epoch Times a letter (pdf) that it wrote to Durham in response to the special counsel’s report.
In that letter, the FBI agreed with the flaws identified in Durham’s report and detailed the steps the agency has taken, under Director Christopher Wray, to “identify shortcomings” and prevent similar incidences going forward.
This is a report three years in the making.
Findings: The FBI/CIA/Other bureaucracies are corrupt.
Big surprise to all of us, truly. And if you cannot tell, that is sarcasm. The FBI has been corrupt since their founding.
But, this report is good for another data point if nothing else. The future peoples will be able to look back on us and realize that we were not all blind to the reality facing us.
I am still blown away by the FBI’s ability to continue wallowing in absolute corruption for decades and whenever they get caught just state that they “identified the flaws and reformed them years ago”. They literally use the same script every single time. Can’t they think of anything new to spew?
The FBI even has the audacity to claim that reforms have been put in place while they just raided Trump’s residence a little while ago. Clearly, the reforms did not involve a cessation of political persecution or being goons of the ruling class.
Anyway, The FBI are at it again, so we better pull these articles out of the vault and give them a dust-off:
- The Truth About The Federal Bureau of Investigation
- FBI Versus KGB: Is There A Difference?
- A Follow Up On The FBI Being The New KGB
- A Third Follow Up On FBI Being KGB
It seems the American KGB has been outed for the fourteen thousandth time.
Read Next: Elon Musk Betrays Everyone
If you enjoyed this article, bookmark the website and check back often for new content. New articles most weekdays.
You can also keep up with my writing by joining my monthly newsletter.
Help fight the censorship – Share this article!