Recommended Reading and Listening List
Below is a curated list of websites, books, videos, and podcasts I recommend.
These resources should help a new person both get caught up quickly and become immersed into the dissident side of politics.
There is no particular ordering of these, nor are they ranked. It is also definitely not all-inclusive, as I am slowly building it up over time. This list solely indicates that I have found the content as insightful for a read or a listen at some point.
I’ll continue to update this list as I discover and think of more.
- History of the Crusades – Sharyn Eastaugh
- The Ancient World – Scott C.
- The Z Blog Power Hour – Zman
- Renaissance Radio – Amren
- Rebel Yell – Musonius Rufus
- The Political Cesspool – James Edwards
- Bannon’s War Room – Steve Bannon
- Ron Paul’s Liberty Report
- Freedomain Radio – Stefan Molyneux
- Tim Pool Daily Show
- Louder With Crowder – Steven Crowder
- No Agenda – Adam Curry & John C. Dvorak
- The Bell Curve: Intelligence and Class Structure in American Life – Richard J. Herrnstein and Charles Murray
- A Troublesome Inheritance: Genes, Race and Human History – Nicholas Wade
- The g Factor: The Science of Mental Ability (Human Evolution, Behavior, and Intelligence) – Arthur Jensen
- The True Believer: Thoughts on the Nature of Mass Movements – Eric Hoffer
- American Nations: A History of the Eleven Rival Regional Cultures of North America – Colin Woodard
- The Demon in Democracy: Totalitarian Temptations in Free Societies – Ryszard Legutko
- Democracy – The God That Failed: The Economics and Politics of Monarchy, Democracy and Natural Order – Hans-Hermann Hoppe
- White Girl Bleed a Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It – Colin Flaherty
- Pathological Altruism – Barbara Oakley
- The full Bible, the Qur’an, and a skimming of the Talmud (Along with a recommendation for some Buddhist, Hindu, Tao, and Confucianist works if time permits).
- The History Of Christianity – Paul Johnson
- A History of God: The 4,000-Year Quest of Judaism, Christianity and Islam – Karen Armstrong
- Communist Manifesto – Karl Marx
- The Gulag Archipelago (Recommend Abridged) – Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
- One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich –Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
- Survival In The Killing Field – Haing Ngor
- Mao’s Great Famine: The History of China’s Most Devastating Catastrophe, 1958-62 – Frank Dikötter
- The Black Book of Communism: Crimes, Terror, Repression – Stéphane Courtois
- Fascism: The Career of a Concept – Paul Gottfried
- Revolt Against The Modern World – Julius Evola
- Atlas Shrugged – Ayn Rand
- Suicide Of A Superpower – Pat Buchanan
- The Camp of the Saints – Jean Raspail
- Alien Nation: Common Sense About America’s Immigration Disaster – Peter Brimelow
- Biohistory: Decline and Fall of the West – Jim Penman
- The Republic – Plato
- The Histories – Polybius
- The Odyssey – Homer
- A mixture of Greek/Latin classics: Cicero, Apollonius, Herodotus, Homer, Plutarch, Aristotle, Horace, and Virgil
- The Prince and Discourses on Livy – Machiavelli
- Democracy in America and The Old Regime – Tocqueville
- SPQR: A History of Ancient Rome – Mary Beard
- Ancient Rome: The Rise and Fall of an Empire – Simon Baker
- Interpreting the French Revolution – François Furet
- The Founding of Christendom: A History of Christendom – Warren Carroll
- The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich – William L. Shirer
- The Chief Culprit: Stalin’s Grand Design to Start World War II – Viktor Suvorov
- The Federalist Papers and The Anti-Federalist Papers
- The United States Constitution and your respective State Constitution
- The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin
- Complete Works of Thomas Paine
- James Madison and the Making of America – Kevin R. C. Gutzman
- A Defense of the Constitutions – John Adams
- The Wealth of Nations – Adam Smith
- The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism – Max Weber
- The Road To Serfdom – F.A. Hayek
- The Fate of Empires and Search for Survival – Sir John Glubb
- War and Peace – Leo Tolstoy
- Crime and Punishment – Fyodor Dostoevsky
- Critique of Pure Reason – Kant
- Complete Works of Shakespeare
- If We Do Nothing – Jared Taylor
- The Virtue of Nationalism – Yoram Harzony
- The Redneck Manifesto: How Hillbillies, Hicks, and White Trash Became America’s Scapegoats – Jim Goad
- We – Yevgeny Zamyatin
- Brave New World – Aldous Huxley
- Nineteen Eighty-Four – George Orwell
- Manufacturing Consent – Noam Chomsky
- Rules For Radicals – Saul D. Alinsky
- End The Fed – Ron Paul
- Stoicism: The Meditations of Marcus Aurelius, Seneca’s On the Shortness of Life, and The Enchiridion of Epictetus.
If you have a website or other material that you feel would be suited to this list, feel free to reach out. I am always open to developing relationships with others on our side or finding more resources.
Thanks for reading!
If you enjoyed this article, give us a bookmark and check back often for new content. New articles every weekday.
Help us fight the censorship – Share this article!
Finally, please consider supporting my work. Every donation is immensely helpful to keep us growing.