Historical Texts On Anacyclosis
I wanted to make sure we had a compilation article on the historical texts regarding the cycle of political regime change so that all of my articles could all be found with ease.
Thus, here is a list of my articles on the historical texts describing anacyclosis and the cycle of collapse (with commentary)(in no particular order):
- Giambattista Vico On Anacyclosis And The Cycle Of Collapse
- Cicero On Anacyclosis And The Cycle Of Collapse
- Francesco Sansovino On Anacyclosis And The Cycle Of Collapse
- Montesquieu On Anacyclosis And The Cycle Of Collapse
- John Adams On Anacyclosis And The Cycle Of Collapse
- George Washington On Anacyclosis And The Cycle Of Collapse
- Polybius On Anacyclosis: Understanding Histories Book VI
- What is Anacyclosis and Kyklos? A Journey From Ancient Greece to Modern Day US
- Niccoló Machiavelli on The Cycle of Collapse
- Sir Glubb’s 250-Year Hypothesis On The Duration Of Great Nations
- The Cycle of Collapse: Fate Of Empires by Sir John Glubb
- Julius Evola on Life and Death of Civilizations
- Julius Evola: On The Yuga Cycle And The Three Collapses
- René Guénon: On The Curse Of Modernity
Along with my main article describing the cycle of collapse:
And supplementary articles:
- An Updated Visual Diagram Of The Cycle Of Collapse
- The Cycle of Collapse
- The Cycle of Collapse Circular Diagram | Anacyclosis Circle
- Modern Reforms To Anacyclosis: Cycle of Regime Change Adjustments
- Henning Webb Prentis on The Cycle of Collapse: ‘The Prentis Cycle’
- Who The Nation Admires
The Takeover by Progressive Prosecutors (Rogue DAs)
The COVID Narrative Collapses: Fauci, Masks, Wuhan Lab, and Comorbidity
You Pay More Income Tax Than The Isolated Class
If you enjoyed this article, bookmark the website and check back often for new content. New articles every weekday.
You can also keep up with my writing by joining my monthly newsletter.
Help fight the censorship – Share this article!
Finally, please consider supporting my work. Every donation is immensely helpful to cover monthly costs.