Historical Texts On Anacyclosis
I wanted to make sure we had a compilation article on the historical texts regarding the cycle of political regime change so that all of my articles could all be found with ease.
Thus, here is a list of my articles on the historical texts describing anacyclosis and the cycle of collapse (with commentary)(in no particular order):
- Giambattista Vico On Anacyclosis And The Cycle Of Collapse
- Cicero On Anacyclosis And The Cycle Of Collapse
- Francesco Sansovino On Anacyclosis And The Cycle Of Collapse
- Montesquieu On Anacyclosis And The Cycle Of Collapse
- John Adams On Anacyclosis And The Cycle Of Collapse
- George Washington On Anacyclosis And The Cycle Of Collapse
- Polybius On Anacyclosis: Understanding Histories Book VI
- What is Anacyclosis and Kyklos? A Journey From Ancient Greece to Modern Day US
- Niccoló Machiavelli on The Cycle of Collapse
- Sir Glubb’s 250-Year Hypothesis On The Duration Of Great Nations
- The Cycle of Collapse: Fate Of Empires by Sir John Glubb
- Julius Evola on Life and Death of Civilizations
- Julius Evola: On The Yuga Cycle And The Three Collapses
- René Guénon: On The Curse Of Modernity
Along with my main article describing the cycle of collapse:
And supplementary articles:
- An Updated Visual Diagram Of The Cycle Of Collapse
- The Cycle of Collapse
- The Cycle of Collapse Circular Diagram | Anacyclosis Circle
- Modern Reforms To Anacyclosis: Cycle of Regime Change Adjustments
- Henning Webb Prentis on The Cycle of Collapse: ‘The Prentis Cycle’
- Who The Nation Admires
If you enjoyed this article, give us a bookmark and check back often for new content. New articles every weekday.
Help us fight the censorship – Share this article!
Finally, please consider supporting my work. Every donation is immensely helpful to keep us growing.