The main problem with capitalism rests in the fact that the individuals that own the privatized means of production will sell anything to make a dollar.
Including their own nation:
Official List of Over 270 Companies Supporting Antifa and Black Lives Matter Riots and Power Play
This is a list of all of the “woke” companies that are supporting violent protests across the United States. Despite the chaos, destruction, and deaths, “woke” companies across the country have still come out in support of #BlackLivesMatter, Antifa terrorists, and general criminals.
Please consider using this list to guide in what businesses you wish to support. Please also consider using this list the next time someone makes the argument that we are living in a white supremacist country with institutionalized racism. If major companies consider supporting violent rioters and looters good for their bottom line, your cause isn’t oppressed.
The list itself is not small. Nor is it lacking of big names. It includes rather common American household names such as:
- The Academy (the Oscars): https://archive.is/cNRYf
- Activision Blizzard: https://archive.is/qfRJ1
- Adidas: https://archive.is/ezQ22
- Airbnb: https://archive.is/GmMjl
- Alaska Airlines: https://archive.is/wnICf
- Amazon: https://archive.is/lBR4u
- American Airlines: https://archive.is/XBwhw
- American Express: https://archive.is/kzWXa
- American Apparel: https://archive.is/ETfYw
- Bank of America: https://archive.is/FH1O0
- Ben & Jerry’s: https://archive.is/BqHRv
- Billboard: https://archive.is/Ruuv8
- BMW: https://archive.is/lRN51
- Cisco: https://archive.is/fNvdP
- Citigroup: https://archive.is/36fkF
- CVS: https://archive.is/DbBSV
- Dell: https://archive.is/IeI9j
- Disney: https://archive.is/wldfM
- Doritos: https://archive.is/nLHv0
- DoorDash: https://archive.is/vhTW2
- Doulingo: https://archive.is/v9Wpk
- Lego: https://archive.is/UKFhD
- Levi’s: https://archive.is/KizLO
- Popeye’s Chicken: https://archive.is/CzlHd
- Pop-Tarts: https://archive.is/8cMGG
- Porsche: https://archive.is/VrmlZ
- Warner Records: https://archive.is/Mm6qb
- Wendy’s: https://archive.is/7X4Nu
- Xbox: https://archive.is/6zdVS
And incredibly, even Tinder and Grindr showed up. Who could have ever guessed that?
It is difficult to believe that anyone in charge of these companies is seriously this moronic.
They have to know that virtue signalling their support will not save them, nor their business, from the socialist onslaught.
If any member of senior management honestly thinks that Antifa would let a Porsche, Citigroup, or Bank of America CFO walk away freely during their “revolution”, I fear these capitalists are completely incapable of a logical thought.
But I don’t think that is the case at all. I think they truly know that their institutions would fall if these groups seize more power. I also believe that they know that the American way of life would as well. I just don’t think they give a sh*t.
They’re capitalists. They care about the money. You don’t get to the top of the business hierarchy without being a greedy tunnel-visioned businessman. And this is a great money making opportunity.
They have clearly demonstrated willingness to destroy the entire nation so long as they make their next quarterly bonus. There is ample evidence of that right above.
They have enough money. They can move. They can hire security. They can hide. It makes no difference to them.
And yet conservatives have spent decades defending these corporate elitists that immediately turn around and stab them in the back.
There is a difference between an entrepreneur, a small business owner, and a greedy corporate elite. It’s time we learn this difference and treat them accordingly.
Capitalism will sell anything. Including the very same people that fight to keep it alive.