The Hidden Dominion Manifesto
The Hidden Dominion Manifesto includes the following core positions:
- We acknowledge anacyclosis and the inevitability of political regimes.
- We believe in creating an alternative form of government that acts contrary to the modern versions of government such as democracy, fascism, socialism, or communism.
- We are American Dissidents. Not conservatives, not libertarians, and definitely not leftists.
- We believe in objective truth and the natural order.
- We embrace nationalism. We are opposed to globalism and the tools of globalization.
- We favor tradition over “progress“.
- We believe in sustainable democratic institutions (e.g. contributor voting, free speech).
- We do not believe in unsustainable democratic institutions (e.g. welfare recipient voting, for-profit mainstream media organizations).
- We believe a nation that surrenders its culture will eventually surrender its existence.
- We support a mixed economic system; one that is neither strictly laissez-faire capitalist nor strictly socialist.
- We believe in fiscal responsibility to ensure a prosperous future for our children.
- We strongly favor communitarianism over either individualism or collectivism.
- We believe in an unrestricted right to self defense in all forms.
- We seek to expose the centralizers and their role during the decline of nations.
- We believe in the full elimination or subjugation of sensitive cultural markers/institutions.
- We believe in protecting the natural beauty, climate, and environment of the nation for future generations of enjoyment. This includes seeking energy independence from foreign sources.
- We believe winning the ongoing conflict for the nation’s future is more important than virtue signalling about philosophical ideas.
- We believe in the necessity of a partition, secession, or nation-based regionalization within the irreconcilably divided United States.
- We are Christian. We put our full faith and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ—The Alpha and Omega.
- We believe we are called to peacefully and earnestly campaign for the above positions.
These are the central beliefs of The Hidden Dominion.
This list will be updated and expanded upon as necessary to reflect the leading core tenets of this website and her contributors.
If you enjoyed this article, bookmark the website and check back often for new content. New articles every weekday.
You can also keep up with my writing by joining my monthly newsletter.
Help fight the censorship – Share this article!
Finally, please consider supporting my work. Every donation is immensely helpful to cover monthly costs.