The Hidden Dominion Manifesto
The Hidden Dominion Manifesto holds the following core points:
- We fully understand anacyclosis and the inevitability of political regimes.
- We believe in creating an alternative form of government that acts contrary to the modern versions of government such as democracy, fascism, socialism, or communism.
- We are American Nationalists. Not neo-cons, not libertarians, and definitely not republicans.
- We are centrally opposed to globalization and the tools of globalism. This includes free trade.
- We are in favor of a mixed economic system; one that is neither strictly laissez-faire capitalist nor strictly socialist.
- We believe in the superiority of Western civilization prior to its cultural infiltration.
- We believe in sustainable democratic institutions (eg. stakeholder voting, free speech).
- We do not believe in unsustainable democratic institutions (eg. welfare recipient voting, for-profit mainstream media organizations)
- We believe a nation that surrenders its culture will eventually surrender its existence.
- We believe winning the ongoing conflict for the nations’ future is more important than virtue signalling about morality.
- We believe in a unified nation that ostracizes those that disgrace it and elevates those that support it.
- We believe the modern-day conservative right are merely the democrats of a couple decades ago.
- We believe in fiscal responsibility to ensure a prosperous future for our children.
- We believe in the power (and importance) of local community.
- We believe in an unrestricted right to self defense in all forms.
- We believe in the full elimination or subjugation of sensitive cultural markers/institutions.
- We believe business should work in the interest of the nation first; profit second.
- We believe in protecting the natural beauty, climate, and environment of the nation for future generations of enjoyment. This includes seeking energy independence from foreign sources.
- We believe in the necessity for a partition or secession within the irreconcilably-divided America.
- We believe we are directly called to actively campaign for these issues.
These are the central beliefs of The Hidden Dominion.
This list will be updated and expanded upon as necessary to reflect the leading core tenets of this website and her contributors.