The United States Is Quite Unusual In One Regard
Reddit is a cesspool of trash.
But every once in a while, a small nugget of truth shines through the ever-growing mounds of refuse.
Such as this gem:
It amazes me that more people don’t innately consider “conspiracies” as more probable than the mainstream narrative. With even just a little historical reading, those same people would quickly come to realize that half of the conspiracies are not even considered as such anymore, but openly admitted facts that have been declassified.
There are so many examples, it’s hard to narrow them down. But here are some of my favorite old-school “You’re right. We did it.” revelations:
- Pretty much every CIA operation.
- Project SUNSHINE when the government stole dead babies from relatives without permission and didn’t admit it until decades later, when they got caught.
- Prohibition alcohol poisoning when the government put poison into illegally produced alcohol—sometimes to dissuade drinking but sometimes just to test what would happen to hillbillies in the mountains when they consumed certain poisons. But they totally wouldn’t do that now with drugs, right?
- The sheer reality that the Dalai Lama is/was literally a CIA/DHS prop, paid millions a year. What a great religion.
- Who could leave out the Gulf of Tonkin incident? It was an outright lie that started a war where American blood was spilled en masse. Oh, and we lost that war, anyway. Ah well, what are you going to do about it?
For once, Reddit is right. One of the weirdest things about American culture is how openly our elites rub it in our faces the power they have over us. Even the monarchs of old usually demonstrated more restraint.
But then again, under the monarchs of old, they also had strong men willing to fight those monarchs if they stepped out of line. Something we’re sorely lacking today.
It is definitely strange how openly our elites hate us. More reason to support a removal of this system in favor of one that produces better elites.
Happy Meme Monday. Have a conspiratorial week.
Read Next: A Simple Test To Determine If You Are An NPC
If you enjoyed this article, bookmark the website and check back often for new content. New articles most weekdays.
You can also keep up with my writing by joining my monthly newsletter.
Help fight the censorship – Share this article!