- Definition of partition (Entry 1 of 2)
- the action of parting: the state of being parted: division
- Definition of partition (Entry 2 of 2)
- to divide (a place, such as a country) into two or more territorial units having separate political status
- Definition of The Great American Partition (New Entry)
- to divide the United States of American into two or more territorial units including one insane communist nation and the other a safe haven away from the insanity.
At the current point in time, there doesn’t seem to be a solid pathway forward for the American nation that doesn’t involve separation.
On one side, we have leftists that want to completely censor and subjugate anyone that doesn’t toe the line. They want to completely remove the foundational beliefs and ideologies of the nation. It’s history and culture. They don’t want to find a middle ground. They never did.
On the other side, we have normal people. Normal people whose politicians are as equally worthless as they are spineless. The republican politico that run around masquerading as conservatives.
What have they conserved? Greed? The spread of degeneracy? The capitulation of academy, schools, cities, major corporations, et al to the leftist mob?
If that’s the goal of their conservation, I want no part of it.
I see no path forward for the two sides to reconcile. Especially not with the republicans leaders of the modern day. That point has passed. Maybe it passed long ago and I was too blind to recognize it. But it’s clearly evident now.
When you look at the people trying to shove the lock-down down our throats, do you want to be their neighbor-citizen? What about the people that are rioting and destroying businesses? Or those wanting to force you to pay for abortion on-demand? How about those that want to expand welfare at the national expense? All while opening the borders without restriction destroying your heritage? Or those that want to eliminate your culture and lifestyle in favor of their preferred worldview? Those who want you to have no right to self defense if it goes against the mob?
The republic fell. The mob is here. We’re now mob-ruled.
It’s the theory of anacyclosis. Those fond of history knew this turning point was coming.
There still is a way out. One without violence. It’s a voluntary separation: the Great American Partition.
Where both sides recognize that we have irreconcilable differences and go our own ways. Let the Western bloc have their inflationary socialist dream. Let the northeasterners have their own authoritarian wet dreams as well. Give the south and the midwest to the heartlanders.
Deport every single socialist to the nearest bloc. Encourage voluntary movement transfers between the two with payments. Send every single inner-city liberal straight to their new nations. Welcome every decent American to the heartland.
A voluntary, honest partition is the only way forward with reconciliation for both sides. Otherwise there will be violence. And one side will lose. Harshly.
Damian Max of The American Thinker says it aptly:
12. Support secession. Let’s be honest, the time has come for some areas in the U.S. to be allowed to go and build their desired Woketopia. We should let them go — not just figuratively, but literally. After all, the United States are indeed states, but they are not united. And secession is the only peaceful and moral long-term solution to the division in America. The other alternatives are continuing political and cultural war — with serious violence being a real possibility — or total political and cultural submission for one side or the other. But the former option is worse than secession, and the latter one is immoral. Moreover, it is just wrong that every four years, nearly half the country is shaking in fear at the prospect that the other side might win the election. Not to mention that such fear is a sign — a big, bright neon sign — that two groups of people so culturally and morally different should no longer be together. Thus, to defeat the Woke peacefully but permanently, secession is the only real answer. And if America is truly an idea, then it is an idea that can be recreated anywhere, even in a newly formed country.
In my opinion, “secession” is the wrong term. Secession sends the signal that one component breaks off of the overall union. Usually unwillingly. Instead, a partition is where each side recognizes the need to diverge and partitions accordingly.
Let them have their multicultural, diversity-laden socialist dreams. Let me have a return to sanity.
If we have to temporarily give up some land for it, so be it. It’s not like the socialist country will last. They’ll run out of money sooner or later. Then we can annex them right back and deport the remainders to Liberia.
That was 50% a joke.
Regardless, a Great American Partition gives us the option to live where we want and to separate the failing American republic into a controllable territory to rejuvenate it. If America is an idea, it can survive. It will survive.
It’s clear that there are minimal political solutions left to rectify the differences. At least this way, we avoid the violence.