Part of successfully winning any conflict is to first recognize you are in that conflict. We already do. Check.
The next step is to reject the enemy’s philosophy. Check.
The next step is to stop being dependent on the enemy. That dependence is most significant through economic control.
Discover cut off funding for anyone trying to support our guy, Kyle Rittenhouse. Patreon and other financial generators cut off anyone with wrongthink while boosting those with LeftThink™. All social media caves left. Most major news sources are further left than Lenin. We have no institutional power. IE: economic strength.
Yet, it’s an essential item to have to win the upcoming struggle.
We have no means of winning the fight if we give all of our power and capital to the enemy.
But, the economy is structured in such a manner to make breaking off of it impossible. You need money to buy food, their framework to use the electrical grid, and the currency to get paid.
We’re stuck in their framework and can’t just leave.
But we can create a parallel economy alongside it.
On Fostering and Building A Parallel Economy
We’ve already discussed how to build an enclave (community).
But that’s only a piece of the entire parallel economy framework.
It takes a few things. The end goal should be to acquire all of them:
- Communal financial institution
- Communal financial service providers (Think: Visa, Patreon, and the like)
- Communal financial generators (Think: your job or a local trade currency)
- Communal land holdings
- Communal enterprise
- Communal food, water, and essential item providers
- Communal energy
The current economic reality puts us in a situation that makes it impossible to speak up or fight back. That’s the purpose of it.
If you do, you lose one of the above.
A few examples:
You speak out, they take away your job (your financial generating power) which makes it impossible to provide for your family/life.
So much for freedom of speech.
With a parallel economy, this is not an option. Our business is communal; community driven. They safeguard their own members.
Your area is deemed too problematic so they push in thousands of refugees or otherwise incentivize relocation of those who would spark division.
Again, in a parallel economy system this is not possible. The community owns the land holdings. No one can barge in.
They shut down our ability to freely generate income through politicization of service providers. No one can get paid from Visa, PayPal, or anything besides a difficult-to-use currency (such as crypto).
This disincentives people from donating and makes it near impossible to grow any resistance.
Again, not an issue if our parallel owns the financial service providers and/or at least one financial institution to accept those deposits.
We could think of a million other examples. Or you could just read the news. It’s already been happening. And it’s going to get worse as they further centralize.
However, their overtaking of the current economic system does absolutely nothing if we have our own parallel. In fact, if we have our own parallel it’s advantageous to us if they further centralize. It will force all those against them to eventually pick a side. Which means more support on our side. Which further means a larger parallel must be developed.
This task seems monumental. But it doesn’t have to be. Obviously, you can’t setup the next MasterCard tomorrow. But you don’t need too.
Small steps turn into bigger steps. Focus on the short-term, achievable goals in relation to a parallel system.
- Focusing on only doing business with people that support our beliefs. Don’t give money to the BLM crowd. Nor to the social media giants. Or anyone that waves the leftist flag. Only to our brothers and sisters.
- Form bonds with like-minded neighbors to secure at least your neighborhood. Then branch out further. Consider formalizing a communal land trust in open areas near you.
- Work with your local businesses that are like-minded. Try to start a small business that you can then use to hire people or find one to help build up.
- Enter a profession that will be useful for the accomplishment of these goals. Something like farmer, rancher, doctor, lawyer, plumber, electrician, et cetera.
- Get a high paying job that can be used to finance the accomplishment of these goals. Support people that develop alternatives or speak out with your beliefs in mind.
- All forms of control the left use are centralized. The opposite of this is decentralized local control. Foster it. Support it.
- Set up your own systems of survivalism over food, water, and shelter. Once you have it, invite others to do the same and help them. Once a local community has a few of these, they are practically self-sustainable if they distribute the sustainability requirements among themselves.
These are short-term objectives in the long-term strategy of fostering a parallel economy. Once you have that community, you have the possibility of using local items as currency. You have the ability to formulate land trusts and build financial institutions. You have that business structure setup to create a community cooperative and other foundational pillars of sustainability. Then you have the framework to start pushing local and regional politicians to safeguard and enact real change.
Don’t begin with the big picture items but don’t lose track of them either. It can seem hopeless when confronted solely with the end goal. Recognize all of the immediate steps we can take first. It’s far less overwhelming.
It won’t happen by tomorrow. But if just a handful of us start working toward it, the seeds will be there to blossom when they are most direly needed.