Herein lies a history book printed circa AD 2200.
Early 2000’s in American history was an exceptionally interesting time.
Historians categorize it by the following:
- It was a time when there was widespread disbelief in scientific understandings of sex, gender, and race. Even with advanced tools, data, and educational systems the nation still rejected any scientific understanding of reality. Instead preferring a quasi-religion that attempted to reject any mention of ideological diversion without even slight consideration.
- It was a time when accepting racial differences would label you as a racist.
- It was a time when denying racial differences would label you as a racist.
- It was a time when saying “All Lives Matter” would label you as a racist.
- It was a time when entire cities were set on fire because a total of 9 unarmed blacks were shot by cops in an entire year and somehow that was sold as widespread police brutality.
- It was a time when fascists called themselves anti-fascist.
- It was a time when not bowing to the mob would get you fired from your job and ostracized, McCarthy-style but with a leftist tint.
- It was a time when rioters would throw lethal objects at police, blind them with lasers, try to dox them in their private lives, and then cry about police brutality when the police launched a single non-lethal tear gas canister at them.
- It was a time when if you tried to protect yourself in an obvious case of self-defense you would get slapped with a felony charge by the quasi-religion’s circuit attorney.
- It was a time when criminals were given more legal rights and honor than righteous, honest citizens.
- It was a time when the quasi-religion said the all cops should be defunded/disbanded while also saying you shouldn’t be able to defense yourself with a gun, either.
- It was a time when women would celebrate in the streets about gaining the right to murder their own children.
- It was a time when the actually-religious citizens were forced to pay for this murder through taxation.
- It was a time when women were at an all-time high of anti-depressant drug usage and an all-time low report on happiness.
- It was a time when citizens used the freedom of speech that the founding fathers gave them to destroy statues of the founding fathers.
- It was a time when people who weren’t even citizens could vote in elections.
- It was a time when the entire academy was totally controlled by the quasi-religion instead of espousing a shred of academic integrity.
- It was a time when the free press was no longer free but directed by their financiers.
- It was a time when the quasi-religion said that gay marriage wasn’t a slippery slope.
- But then it turned out that the movement morphed into the LGBTQAP(+200 other letters) that demanded extra rights, a complete cultural shift, transsexual dating preferences, constant homosexual exposure in the entertainment industry, and mandatory lessons for your children to be exposed to degenerate sexual behavior. So, a slippery slope by even the most conservative definition.
- This was a time when the mentally ill were told to inject themselves with hormones and cut off their penis instead of seek mental health support.
- It was a time when climate change was a more pressing matter than the loss of every founding principle of the nation.
- This was a time when America’s status on the world stage began to nosedive as they could barely keep their own nation together.
- This was a time when the full extent of Marxist cultural subversion became obvious to any sane person that remained in the union.
- It was a time when the entire nation lost its entire damn mind.
For these reasons, it was why the Great American Partition occurred. During which the sane branch of the nation split off from these crazies.
Thus ending the failing American republic and beginning a much brighter, healthier future.
Or so we can hope.
I need your support to keep making awesome content. If you liked this article, please consider supporting your local neighborhood content creator.
You can sign up for my free newsletter here. Give us a bookmark and check back often.