The Year Is 2042
The memes are doing great recently:
The year is 2042. Rachel Levine is the first woman to be President. There are now 92,109 genders. The only small businesses left are black owned hair salons and drive through strip joints. They released Chinese built Fauci-Bots to hunt down the last of the Unvaxxed. Sex with anyone but transpeople has been outlawed. I am last Super Straight white male and this is my story.
I would add in:
- All food besides bugs have been banned.
- Moloch towers everywhere.
- Abortion is legal up until 18 years old.
- Sexual relations with any age is now legal because of anit-ageism rights activists.
- Pres. Levine won the popular vote by 103%.
- Sperm counts down 99% from the previous century.
Ayn Rand said it best:
The uncontested absurdities of today are the accepted slogans of tomorrow. They come to be accepted by degrees, by dint of constant pressure on one side and constant retreat on the other – until one day when they are suddenly declared to be the country’s official ideology.
Honestly, a Fallout-style wasteland sounds like a preferable alternative.