With the recent turning of Drudge, it’s no surprise I keep getting emails about what news sources I use.
Hell, most media sources are straight up lying in the wake of the election. All of the mainstream ones, at the very least.
So, where do sane, American-minded people get their news? Here’s a quick rundown of my (personal, not all inclusive) list of news sources.
Aggregators are my go-to. They give a much larger field of news in a much shorter amount of time. They also cover nearly everything in a much shorter amount of time.
With Drudge being a turncoat, my personal favorite is now Revolver.
In no specific order:
Abandon Fox News. They have never been on our side. Same goes for other neocon trash like The Daily Wire or the Bill O’Reilly types.
Epoch Times is arguably one of the best. Same with Townhall.
Numerous great options in this category. I personally use the following:
- Epoch Times
- Zero Hedge
- Conservative Treehouse
- Unz Review
- The Gateway Pundit
- Breitbart News
Major News (With Video)
You can’t beat OANN in this category. While production is on the lower end, they are the most pro-American of any other video source.
I’m not too big into video but a few notable options include:
- One America News Network (OANN)
- Tucker Carlson (The only person on Fox you should ever even consider watching)
Few add-ons (again, in no order):
- No Agenda podcast (very long & thorough news podcast)
- GOP Official Blog (obvious)
- Louder with Crowder (conservative comedy show)
- Ron Paul Liberty Report (libertarian show but sometimes has good points)
- Nick Fuentes America First (nightly America First oriented show)
- Paul Joseph Watson (YouTuber)
- TimCast (video reporting with weird beliefs but okay with news)
- Infowars (duh)
- Renaissance Radio (anti anti-whiteness podcast)
- The Decline and Fall of the United States (degeneracy & collapse podcast)
- Vox Day (personal blog)
That concludes the list of news sources that I personally use that have a conservative tint.
The more we get away from the likes of Fox and other turncoats, the better. And we already know that any mainstream source can’t be trusted.
These options, while not always perfect, are far better alternatives.
I have almost certainly forgot to add some. So if you think of any others, please drop them in the comments.