A sizeable majority of people that spread mgtow and red pill information are not reliable.
It’s just reality.
Most of them are no different than the female versions spreading the same type of nonsense about men (aka: feminists).
Don’t get me wrong, a lot of the information available is accurate. A lot of red pill and MGTOW discussions are absolutely nothing but real talk: reality. But other parts of it is pure BS.
That’s why I don’t like labels to begin with.
As an “entry summary”: Don’t let someone online tell you to avoid women entirely or to treat them like disposable sex objects. Women aren’t your enemy. Date, have sex, have fun, do you. Or don’t. Focus on yourself. Build yourself up. Whatever.
Just be smart.
Why Men Shouldn’t Listen To MGTOW and Red Pill Blindly
There seems to be a strong trendline of men on the internet (and many I’ve met in person) shifting toward a more MGTOW/PUA mindset.
I don’t see this as a bad thing.
However, just because some dude online that got screwed over tells you to do something, doesn’t necessarily mean you should.
There’s a bunch of weirds online that think you need to be a male bodybuilder with $5M in the bank account to bang a grenade. This just isn’t true.
There are truths in the red pill, and there are truths in MGTOW. But there are a hell of a lot of flat out lies and general BS that you need to wade through as well. Don’t take all this at face value.
Let’s go through a truthful list:
- Third wave feminism is complete garbage
- Feminists should be avoided like the plague
- Biologically, women seek certain men (High “status” or other attributes like money)
- Marriage is a fantastic deal for women and a shit deal for men
- You do have to “be a man” to get and keep a woman longterm
- Women are more openly promiscuous now, you aren’t going to get your unicorn.
MGTOW and Red Pill dudes espouse this stuff like candy.
Which is great, because it is all truthful. Hypergamy, masculine game, red pill marriage tactics all actually work. They are the way men are supposed to be – and the type women like to respond too.
But there is no massive secret plot to turn you into a cuckold. Some women may try to do that, but you can do this magical thing called “say no”. And magically, you avoided it. Plus, you won’t run into many of those kind of women in the real world anyway.
The same goes for man-hating women. There are a lot less of them than you realize. They are just vocal on the internet. There are billions of people on this planet, a 1000-person retweet about hating men is nothing. And even then, it could just be a temporary emotional appeal. We all have those: men and women.
Additionally, your girlfriend is not going to jumpship on you immediately when a dude rolls up in an Audi and you’re driving a 1997 truck. There are much more complicated things involved here, and a big factor in it is YOU – who YOU pick as your partner.
Your partner is a reflection of you, after all. Do you date slutty club women? You shouldn’t be surprised if she does monkey branch on you, that was your choice to go with an inferior women (in the dating realm).
You can’t control reality, but you can control how you respond to it.
Look: at the end of the day, what is it that both of these movements want?
- Red Pill (PUA) want to bang a lot of chicks, or hold a stable marriage through red pill tactics
- MGTOW want women to be “better”, but realize they are not and just give up.
Both center around the desire for women.
And pretty much all men, even outside these groups, want a certain type of woman:
- Low bodycount
- In shape
- Not overtly career oriented
- Similar in personality
This is a pretty big laundry list. Also, probably a unicorn. But take a second and think – What do these men offer in return?
Well, many men nowadays are getting in great physical shape, working their ass off on career to offer a high salary for the woman to have the option (read: not requirement) to stay at home, and struggling to become a leader.
In short, many men are on a great path. MGTOW and red pill theory seek to f*** all that up. MGTOW tells men to ditch all the things that make them better, and to instead go their own way. Red pill theory tells men to avoid doing anything that isn’t going to help them get laid.
Why can’t you do things you want to do and better yourself? Take women out of the picture. This should be for you, and you alone. If it ends up helping with women, great. If it ends up doing the opposite, who cares? Do you. Have fun. Improve yourself. Focus on #1.
But are the guys that preach these movements also on that same path?
Here’s a hint. Go to YouTube and look up videos of popular MGTOW/Red Pillers.
Almost all of them are old, out of shape, and look like they just got back from working the night shift at Walmart.
Hell, most of the videos are shot in shoddy apartments that look disgusting.
Are these the men you aspire to follow?
It presents no question in my mind why these men preach these things – grifters. They just want your money and ad revenue.
You shouldn’t avoid women, or relationships, because some douche who lives in a run down apartment in Detroit said it’s a bad idea online.
You should BE SMART. Do avoid psychopathic chicks. Do avoid feminists. Do avoid anything that could put you in a #MeToo tweet. But don’t become a massive sheep and lose out on a fun part of life from these movements. And likewise, don’t spend all your time chasing tail. It’s not that important. Really.
And while we’re at it, learn the difference between negging, playful teasing, and being a dick. It’s fine to give a girl shit sometimes, but there’s no reason to be a dick
Here’s some honest, down to earth, no BS advice for young guys confused on this stuff:
- Make friends. Male and female. Don’t avoid women unless there’s a potential for a #MeToo problem (IE: Female coworkers – avoid avoid avoid).
- Don’t be a dick
- You can’t make a hoe a housewife (Don’t try to turn club chicks or other slutty women into faithful girlfriends. If you want them for awhile, by all means date them – but keep your emotional distance. They will not be faithful). And for the love of god, don’t marry them.
- Lift. It’s good for your health too. Plus, it’s discipline. Plus, you’ll feel more masculine. This really has nothing to do with women, but it’ll end up helping literally everything else in your life.
- Treat the girls you sleep with like humans, not sex dolls. Just like you don’t want to be fucked over, you shouldn’t fuck over others in return.
- Being “alpha” works, even if it’s just pretend.
- For dating, know what your values are. Find a woman with similar ones. If your values don’t match, you won’t match.
- Don’t make a checklist. This is a human. You have failures. So will she. No one is a math formula. Be open to some deviations from your “vision” of what you want. But don’t let that vision go too far off. It’s about finding a medium.
- There are so many things in life better than sex. Do not focus so much time and energy on that one aspect. So many men do it strictly for self-validation. Find your own inner security and validate yourself that way. Anything else is insecurity.
If you do these things, you’ll be much better suited than if you followed one of the “movements” to a T.
You’ll have more friends, women will actually like you because you’re not just a loser PUA douche in his 30’s, and you’ll also be better suited in life (health, wealth, etc).
And most importantly: you won’t miss out on life by just treating women like sex dolls or by avoiding them all together.
There is no need to mentally manipulate women. You don’t need too.
Life is short. We are men. Men take risks. Just take risks with a calculating mindset.
There are certain key things that are good about these movements. They are teaching men what women actually want (read: not what they say they want) and are incentivizing men to be more active and physical in their lives.
But on the flipside, there are downsides to these movements. They are making some young men swear off women all together, lose out on life experiences, create a vicious evil cycle, and lose out on growth potential. Or they are turning them into PUA guys whose only hobby is chasing p***y like a drug addict trying to get the next crack-rock hit.
Women aren’t your enemy. They want and need you, even if they don’t realize it yet.
It saddens me tremendously to see so many young men being fully convinced on this BS and losing out on life experiences because some fat lame online told them that it’s what they should do. Part of being a leader is doing just that: leading. Not following some other movement off a cliff.
Be your own man, have fun, get better, and take a few calculated risks.
Explore your life.