Millennials and Communism
A study by YouGov has shown that 36% of millennials are idiots.
Around one third of millennials share a “favorable” opinion of communism:
In related news, science has shown that 36% of millennials have never taken a history course.
Explain Like I’m Five Why Communism is Bad
Now this isn’t my first time writing on why millennials are socialist, so I’m not going to go into too many details. Read this article if you want to know why they’re going so far left.
But I would like to point out how stupid some of these people are:
- Communism has committed genocide in nearly every country it has existed in.
- The communist goals read like a maniacs handbook.
- They all support Bernie. Yet you can’t #FeelTheBern without heat and no one can afford heat under communism.
It’s an ironic comedy for sure. They desire what will destroy them. Socialists and communists voice their disgust of capitalism… while using capitalistic inventions like phones and laptops.
The study found a similar trend with “socialism” (Both descriptors of who owns the means of production). Here’s some interesting facts:
Millennials are idiots
While 36% of millennials saying they are OK with communism seems astonishing, it’s probably not as bad as it seems. Or worse, depending on how you interpret it.
If you read those above linked sections of the study, you will probably come to the same conclusion I did:
- Millennials are just stupid and don’t know what things mean.
Consider the study:
- Only half of Americans define Marxism as when the government owns all the property and controls the national economy.
- Only 62% of millennials think that China is a communist country.
- 43% of millennials think that the communist manifesto better guarantees freedom than the Declaration of Independence. (Have they read the short book? It doesn’t even mention it).
- 25% of millennials think they built the Berlin Wall to protect communist east Germans from NATO.
- A quarter of Americans do not realize that the communist Soviet Union killed far more people than Nazi Germany.
- 66% of Americans cannot accurately define socialism.
So 83% of Americans said they know about socialism. Yet 66% can’t even give a definition for it. Round of applause.
For any millennial reading this, let’s just define socialism as “no food“. Why is there no food? Because there is no incentive to make food. Why is there no incentive? Because socialism sucks.
Millennials, like most humans, don’t know history. So it dooms us. We keep repeating it.
We already know how this will end. It isn’t the first time it has happened.
It’s simply the cycle of collapse.
The 36% of Millennials’ stupidity just expedites it.
If you enjoyed this article, bookmark the website and check back often for new content. New articles every weekday.
You can also keep up with my writing by joining my monthly newsletter.
Help fight the censorship – Share this article!
Finally, please consider supporting my work. Every donation is immensely helpful to cover monthly costs.