Jeffrey Epstein died in his Manhattan jail cell while awaiting trial for being a POS pedophile.
Supposedly he committed suicide. Key word supposedly. More than likely, he was taken out to prevent him from being a rat on other high profile individuals related to the child sex trafficking case.
Here’s some interesting facts about Epstein’s death that caught my eye, and should catch yours as well:
- He died by hanging and was found around 6:30am.
- Trump once called Epstein “a great guy” and Clinton “flew on Epstein’s jet more than two dozen times on various philanthropic trips.
- Epstein was on suicide watch because he was either attacked or attempted suicide prior. This includes 24 hour surveillance. For one week. Yeah, just one week. Conveniently he was placed off suicide watch after without reason.
- The camera that was supposed to watch Epstein stopped working for the duration of his death.
- Not a single soul in the entire prison block heard him hang himself, apparently.
- There was a major development in his case the day before he died (a bunch of weird connections with forced sex acts and other politicians).
- Epstein was given a controversial plea deal to rat on others in return for a reduced sentence.
- 4chan posted about Epstein’s death 40 minutes before any media outlets knew about it.
- Over 50 very important people wanted Epstein dead.
- Dead men tell no tales.
I Am As Surprised About Jeffrey Epstein’s Death As He Is
Interesting situation all around. Do you think he was killed or was innocent?
Also fear not! The same government that probably killed Epstein is making sure to do a full investigation into his death. It’s practically a dramatic comedy skit, at this point.
Anyway here’s some memes about it: